Thread: MSOE.DLL (6.0?)

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

MSOE.DLL (6.0?)

Please help. I can't get to my email. "MSOE.DLL could not be initialized" and disk may be full (no way) "Unable to open the Outlook Express Message Store"
    Any ideas???
    Thanks...

Thanks

Re: MSOE.DLL (6.0?)

While you're waiting, try these MSKB hits in a Google search: site:support.microsoft.com MSOE.DLL could not be initialized - Google Search

Thanks

This is usually caused by a conflict between what is recorded in the registry and what is in the message store.
    One thing to try is to do a search for "folders.dbx" ( without the quotes ) and delete the entry.

Another thing requires making registry changes but if you follow the step by step changes, CAREFULLY, it should work.
    Go to Microsoft MSKB 25419 to get the info.

I also had this happen to me and I just did a System Restore back to before I noticed the problem and that worked out fine.
    BOB
    http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/flags/USA.gif http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/f...sachusetts.gif

Long ago, there was a time when men cursed and beat on the ground with sticks. It was called witchcraft.
    Today it is called golf!

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Okay. I somewhat successfully got OE back, (editing the registry for the 1st time in my life!),however, all of my saved messages went to my in box and all of my folders are gone. I have a "mail backup" folder in on a different drive with the above saved messages sorted into each folder. How can I restore my folders and emails where they once were? Secondly, I am unable to import my address book WAB file from a different drive... Help!!! Thanks