Lounger
    Thanks

Inserting Signature (2003 SP2)

Is there a way to "Insert Signature" in Outlook 2003 (ala earlier version). I can insert the signature automatically, but we need to insert additional info in the email - we used theisignature feature to do this. Is there another way (using macros?) to insert information in the middle of an email, short of copying and pasting? I've checked

Outlook Help
    Guide to Outlook 2003's Signatures
    Microsoft Office Assistance: Demo: Work with e-mail signatures, plain or fancy

with no luck.

Thanks!

Larry

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Inserting Signature (2003 SP2)

Signatures by default are always added at the bottom of the message. Inserting text in the center of a message in Outlook with VBA is a bit problematic because Outlook treats the message body as one big text-stream, and does not recognize sentences, paragraphs, or other ranges that Word does. There might be a way to 'thunk' text into a message at the insertion point by using a macro to place standard text onto the clipboard and the executing a paste command.

Can you explain more about what you are looking for?
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

Thanks

Re: Inserting Signature (2003 SP2)

I don't use AutoCorrect in Outlook, just in Word (and, without meaning to, in Excel), but I believe that it is possible to use AutoCorrect in composing Outlook messages as well. This would allow you to, for example, associate xyz with some actual text you might want to insert.