Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Help on macro to change Title Text (PPT 2003)

Try this:

Sub ChangeTitleFont()
    Dim sl As Slide
    For Each sl In ActivePresentation.Slides
    With sl.Shapes.Title.TextFrame.TextRange.Font
    .Name = "Garamond"
    .Bold = True
    End With
    Next sl
    End Sub

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Help on macro to change Title Text (PPT 2003)

Hi all,

I need some help with a macro to format the titles of all 67 slides in my slide show.
    The problem started when I inserted an outline that I created from a word doc. This created a standard PPT with my info. Then I copied the master slide from another PPT and pasted it into the current one. The slides took on the appearance of the master. All great, but then I needed the Titles on all the slides to be Garamond where it was currently Arial. I went to the matser and changed it there, but alas, it did not update the titles!!!! I cound do anything else on the master and it updated, but the font stayed Arial!!
    I have noticed in the past that if you import info from outside of PPT, the master does not seem to be able to be used to make certain changes....It must be an import issue???

PS: I could not use Change Font in the Format menu as this would change all the place holder font, NOT just the titles!

So now I need a quick looping macro to do all 67 slides. I tried recording and creating the code in a loop, but it is not working. I have since discarded the code, but it looked something like this:

Sub ChangeTitleFont()
    Dim Sl as Slide
    For Each SL in SlideRange
    SL.Title.Select
    SL.Title.Font = "Garamond"
    SL.Title.Bold = TRUE
    Next SL
    End Sub

It kept prompting for an object??? What am I doing wrong?
    TX
    Regards,
    Rudi

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Help on macro to change Title Text (PPT 2003)

Wow...I was close!

Even browsing the object browser did not help me to find out what object to use. I was so "sure" it would have been sliderange!

Tx for the code...I will try it and store it for other PPT"S. I often neeed a little loop macro to alter things on all the slides that is outside the scope of the master!

Cheers
    Regards,
    Rudi