5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Removing certain value points frm chart Data Serie (office 2003)

I have a long list of lab HCT values that are usually drawn once a month that I am charting. However when there is a drop in the value I tend to order daily checks till I see that it is going back up again based on the treatment. These clusters of frequent values throws off the chart. Can from the following series I drop off clusters of points??
    =SERIES(Data!$G$1,Data!$A$28:$A$42,Data!$G$28:$G$4 2,2)for instance G40 and G41 and then start up with G42 as usual??? The G series corresponds to 13.6 12.7 12.8 etc. you can see from the graphic how clustered points are unreadable on the graph. This is just for the actual graph line and not for the whole chart and legend entries.
    Jerome

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Removing certain value points frm chart Data Serie (office 2003)

If you click on a data label, all data labels for that chart series will be selected. If you then click on one of the data labels, that single label will be selected, and you can press the Delete key to remove it. That way you can weed out hard-to-read data labels.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Removing certain value points frm chart Data Serie (office 2003)

Hans
    Even better thanks, helps a lot. As you can see still very much using the lab sheet you set up for me and the chart and report macro. Helps immensely with patients.
    THanks Happy Holidays,
    Jerome