Thanks

Start Up Screen (WXPH) )

I am not sure whether to post this here, or in the Outlook forum, but for now we will go with this.
    When I am logged in, (Administrator), I keep getting a message that I have x number of unread e-mails. I place the cursor under that and see what accounts are involved. When I open Outlook to those accounts, there are 0 unread e-mails. I have also seen this on my new laptop, that has WXPP, but there are unread e-mails in Outlook, on that machine and when I read them, the message goes away. I have gone so far as to do a "select all" then "mark as read", but that doesn't seem to have any effect. It's more of an annoyance than anything else, but it could also be an indication of something else wrong.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Re: Start Up Screen (WXPH) )

If you have TweakUI open it up and go to "Logon" and then "Unread Mail" area and make the settings you want.

Now running HP Pavilion a6528p, with Win7 64 Bit OS.

Thanks

Re: Start Up Screen (WXPH) )

Thanks Dave!
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)