Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Pop Up Blockers (6.0 SP2)

This may be a difficult question to answer because I don't really know where my Pop Up Blocker came from, hopefully I.E. itself, but I have a Pop Up Blocker of some sort. Anyway, I accidentally unblocked a sight. I meant for it to be a temporary unblock but hit the wrong option. Any ideas on how I can reinstitute the Pop Up Blocker for that site?

Thanks.
    H Lewton

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Thanks

Re: Pop Up Blockers (6.0 SP2)

If it is the IE Pop-up blocker, the obvious place to check would be under Tools > Internet Options > Privacy ...

Did you check the settings there?

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Pop Up Blockers (6.0 SP2)

Leif,

You know I didn't. I sometimes overlook the obvious. I was looking all over for a Pop Up Blocker icon or other similar option. I will check it out but I did find it there on this computer. Thanks so much.
    H Lewton