Thread: SQL Server

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

SQL Server

I am wondering what is the most appropriate forum for SQL server posts. I have used the Access forum as in most cases at this time I am using Access front end development. I see there is a desiginated server area and some SQL server posts there, I also see some in the .Net area. I don't see SQL server listed in the list of servers in the forum name.

Carla

Thanks

Re: SQL Server

Tough one. We have a "Servers" forum for administration-type questions, but if the question relates to tables, views, queries, stored procedures, etc., perhaps Access still is the best board.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

I agree with Jefferson. Database-related questions (tables, views, SQL, T-SQL, stored procedures, triggers) are best posted in the Access forum, and server management-related questions in the Servers forum.

(There are not enough questions about SQL Server to merit a separate forum for it)

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks guys, I have been able to get some great help in the Access forum with SQL questions I have posted, and had a thought that I might should be posting in the server area.

Carla