2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Form design (Access 2000)

My question refers not to a code in Access but to the form design.I have an interesting problem.On my computer the list box stands normally on the screen , somewhere above the middle of the screen, while on other computers it stands quite at the top of the screen and even the first items cannot be seen.As you could see in the form sent as an attachement, my listbox is not put on the top of the form, but neverthless when opened on other computers it does stand on the top.Could you help me design the form in such a way as for this list box to be seen nornally on each computer ?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Form design (Access 2000)

Your form doesn't contain a list box - it contains a command button and a group box with option buttons (also known as radio buttons),

You have made your form very large, it won't fit entirely on many screens, so perhaps the form scrolls up on small screens. Try making the form a lot smaller.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you very much.Could you help me making the form smaller ? For example, can you give me some parameters for the form to open in predetermined design so as to fit in all computers? it is very important to me to have this form appear in a proper design

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Just drag the bottom edge of the detail section up and the right edge to the left almost as far a possible.
    If you set the AutoCenter property of the form to Yes, the form will automatically be centered within the Access window.
    You should always make the form small enough to fit in the lowest resolution users will have.