2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

set the number of the picture (Access 2000)

In my code for creating a toolbar i need to find the number of the image with the hands pointing to the left and to the right i have shown these images in my attachement.i do not know how to find the number to set the image.I know for example the number for the left arrow which is
    .FaceId = 41
    Does anybody know the numbers of the hands shown in my attachement ?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: set the number of the picture (Access 2000)

The hands in your attachment are pictures on command buttons, not on toolbar buttons. As far as I know, there are no built-in FaceIDs that correspond to the hands. There are several arrows you can use: number 38 to 41 are blue arrows, and 132 to 135 are soemwhat thicker green arrows.

Bronze Lounger
    Thanks

As Hans noted, the command button bitmaps in Access aren't same thing as the Office FaceID commandbar button images. If interested in determining what images correspond to the FaceID numbers, see the att'd demo database (Access 2000 format). Open basToolbar and run Sub CreateNewToolbars(). This procedure will create new custom toolbars, each with 200 command buttons that display the FaceID indicated by button caption. On my system (Office 2K) the sub "errored out" after FaceID #5684 (Toolbar number 29). This number may be different on other versions of Office. Do not know of simple way to determine which FaceID's are blank other than running procedure & displaying results. Requires reference to applicable MS Office object library.

NOTE: The sub displays only the last toolbar created. Experimented with displaying all of them at once, but discovered this is NOT a good idea unless you want to experience potential "out of memory" issues. Also, after creating the new toolbars the file size increased from appx 116 KB to 272 KB (after compacting).

HTH

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Dear Mark

Thank you for your attachement/It was extremely useful