Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

mscal.ocx (2000 & 2002)

It seems to me that the Office 2000 mscal.ocx (2/9/1999) is flawed, but the 2002 version (2/1/2001) is better.
    Is anyone else having problems with miniscule DayFont sizes in the 2000 version?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: mscal.ocx (2000 & 2002)

Try setting the DayFont.Size property of the calendar control to (say) 8 in the Initialize event of the userform (I assume that's where you are using the control).

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: mscal.ocx (2000 & 2002)

> Try setting the DayFont.Size property of the calendar control
    Thanks, Hans, like this?
    <pre>Private Sub USERFORM_INITIALIZE()
    Me.calFrom = Now() - 28
    Me.calTo = Date
    Me.calFrom.DayFont.Size = 10
    Me.calTo.DayFont.Size = 10
    End Sub</pre>

(no luck!).
    I had first tried setting it on the form itself (View, Properties, ...), but that nets me "Object doesn't support this property or method", which is what led me to believe it was broken.
    A client has this problem - nice font on some machines, pin-pont (actually 1.5 AFAIK) on others, and we had previously tried fixing it.
    I have been playing around renaming MSCAL.OCX to be MSCAL2000.OCX and naming MSCAL2002.OCX to be MSCAL.OCX. No change to my application, just renaming the OCX and then re-loading Word.

I have since realised that DayFont is the row of day names across the top of the grid. GridFont is what we need, but that too is inviolate in my Office2000 MSCal.OCX.
    I suspect it just plain didn't work in 2000, .....

I am most surprised that I see no references to this problem in other forums and groups. (I now find a single reference to GridFont

Here's what I can do with the Office2002 MSCal.OCX, through View, Properties.