5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

runtime error in word (XP)

Our techs can't figure this one out so I'm throwing the gauntlet down for all of you really smart people out there . . .

For the past 3 days when I try to launch Microsoft Word 2003 I get the following error message on my screen and have to ctrl alt delete to end the program. Have uninstalled Adobe Acrobat (thought that might be the problem, given the spat between them and Microsoft), reinstalled it, got all the Windows and Office updates available, reinstalled Office - no dice.

Had to paste the error messages in OpenOffice document so I could show it to ya'll -

Any suggestions? Getting desperate
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: runtime error in word (XP)

Try Phil Rabichow's <!post=Systematic Approach to Behavioral Problems in Word (97/2000),197827>Systematic Approach to Behavioral Problems in Word (97/2000)<!/post>.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Forgot to mention this problem only occurs with MY profile on our server - other people can log in as themselves and Word launches perfectly. Weird temp files appear in my profile's temp files.

When I log in these files appear in my temp file.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Apparently, it has to do with your personal settings/setup for Word. Have you tried Phil Rabichow's post yet?