Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Link to another post (2003)
2006-06-08, 17:30 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2001
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Link to another post (2003)
I know I should know this but I don't. How do you put a link to another post into a new post? I looked in FAQ and HELP but I didn't see anything.
2006-06-08, 17:41 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2002
- Thanked 29 Times in 29 Posts
Re: Link to another post (2003)
There are several methods:
1) Drag the mouse over the bracketed post number below the subject of the post you want to link to.
Press Ctrl+C to copy it to the clipboard.
In your post or reply, press Ctrl+V to paste. It will look like <!t>[Post: 579,102]<!/t>, when posted it will look like <post:=579,102>post 579,102</post:>.
2) Write down or remember the post number.
In your own post or reply, click the 1-Click TagPanel, then click the 1Post or 2Post button.
Replace the sample post number with the one you want, and for the 2Post version, supply a description.
Examples: <!t>[Post#=579102]<!/t> will become <post#=579102>post 579102</post#>, and <!t>[Post=This post,579102]<!/t> will become <!post=This post,579102>This post<!/post>.
3) You can, of course, also type the above codes yourself.
See <!help=19>Help 19<!/help>.