4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Allow Printing (A2002)

I have an application with menu options and close button disabled using code from a search result in this forum. However, the application produces many reports that need to be printed off. Is there a way to do this while still disabling the close button?
    TIA
    <font color=blue><font face="Script MT Bold"><big>Rob</big></font face=script></font color=blue>

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Allow Printing (A2002)

Sorry, can you explain what disabling the close button has to do with enabling printing?

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Sorry Hans, for my inept question. In the startup option I have a custom menubar which displays when the application is run. I have disabled the database toolbar and close button. However, in so doing, I leave the user with no option to print reports. I know that can I allow built-in toolbars in the startup but I would prefer to only allow a close option and a print option.
    I hope that makes better sense.
    <font color=blue><font face="Script MT Bold"><big>Rob</big></font face=script></font color=blue>

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Since you have a custom menu bar, copy the Print menu item from the built-in File menu to your custom menu. Or create a custom Print item (it would have to call a macro or function that prints)

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Gracias.