Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Mising Scroll Bar (2002)

Hi!

I have a form that his a tab control on it with multiple pages. The form property for scroll bars is set to both and you can see them in design view. The problem is when the user opens the form to use, only the horizontal scroll bar is accessable and not the vertical. How do I fix this.

Also, the form is set to current record. Yet, if the user uses the scroll wheel on the mouse it moves to either a new record or the previous record(s) depending on how many new records have been opened while the database was in use. Is there a way to correct this?

Thanks,
    Leesha

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Mising Scroll Bar (2002)

Setting the Scroll Bars property of a form to Both doesn't mean that the scrollbars will always be visible. They will only be shown when they are necessary because the form's contents are wider or taller than its window. Try resizing the form - you should see the toolbars appear and disappear depending on the width and height.

Stephen Lebans has created a DLL that can be used to turn the mouse wheel on and off in forms. You can download it from MouseWheelOnOff (free). The accompanying database demonstrates how to use it.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Mising Scroll Bar (2002)

Thanks Hans! I'll try resizing the form and can't wait to try out the mouse wheel fix!!

Leesha