3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Autofill linked cells within a workbook (Excel 200

Puzzled by this one and I know the answer is pretty simple. In the attached workbook, I'm attempting to set up a 'label' system from one sheet to the next. I've created the labels but when I copy/paste or autofill, the links 'skip' a bunch of rows. Is there some way to force the sequential order so I don't have to go through the linking sequence individually?

Thanks.
    Pooja

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Autofill linked cells within a workbook (Excel 200

Please explain in some detail what you want to accomplish.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Autofill linked cells within a workbook (Excel

Okay, well here goes. On the 'Current' tab, is the entire list of everything I need a wrap-around file folder label to be generated. As you can see on the FileFoldersLabels tab, I've created the labels. What I'd like now is to have the FileFoldersLabels tab simply create my labels for me so I can print them out. Each row in the Current tab, needs an individual label. On the FileFoldersLabels tab, where you see 1st, is two labels for Rows 2 and 3.

Basically on the labels tab I have labels for the Row 2 from the Current tab as follows: A2 =Current!D2, A3=Current!E2, A4=Current!F2, B2=Current!G2, B3=Current!H2, B4=Current!I2. This information is then copied into cells A6 to B8 to make a duplicate of the label above. The same holds true for Row 3 which is generated by D2=Current!D3, D3=Current!E3, D4=Current!F3, E2=Current!G3, E3=Current!H3, E4=Current!I3 and then copied to make a duplicate label in cells D6 to E8.

I'd simply like to be able to copy the linked cells down until all 411 rows from the Current tab, have a label generated in the labels tab but when I tried to copy/paste and autofill, I was skipping rows. Instead of going to Row 4 for the next label, I was jumping to Row 10. Since I don't want to link each row individually, I thought I'd ask if there's some way to force the sequential order to hold throughout.....

Thanks.
    Pooja

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Try the attached version.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Perfect as usual!

Thank you much.
    Pooja