3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Viewing the 'Reply' icon on mail in a public folde (Outlook XP/2003)

I have (today finally) upgraded from XP to 2003. I'm working in a public folder and have noticed that none of the emails I have received and replied to show the "reply" icon. From memory, this did appear when I was working in XP, although I just looked on a colleages pc that is running XP and it doesn't appear there either. However, I'm the owner of the folder and the person who has sent all the replies, so maybe this is why she doesn't see that they have been read and replied to.

It is frustrating not seeing the icon - is this a setting that I can turn on?

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Viewing the 'Reply' icon on mail in a public folde (Outlook XP/2003)

If you mean the icons/indicators in the message list window, such as the single one in the graphic attached, I'm also having this problem intermittently with both forwarded and replied messages, and haven't found a fix. (I haven't looked intensively, so far just the MSKB.)
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Viewing the 'Reply' icon on mail in a public folde (Outlook XP/2003)

Hi John, yes that is exactly what I mean. I have had a bit more of a play and I think that I can see the indicators if I have replied, forwarded etc, to the email BEFORE they have been moved to the public folder. However, this isn't that useful, as I am using a rule to send the emails to the public folder, before I read them in my inbox.