3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

report doesnt print some fields (Access 2000)

Report doesn

Gold Lounger
    Thanks

Re: report doesnt print some fields (Access 2000)

I'm a tad confused on exactly what you are seeing (or not seeing, I guess). When you say some fields aren't printing, do you mean you see nothing on the report or is there something like #Name or #error?

And this printing problem only happens when you print the report directly from code (that is, using DoCmd.OpenReport "reportname", acViewNormal)? What happens when you use acViewPreview, can you see the values on your monitor? At those times you can see field values on monitor, if you do File|Print will values print?

Are all new PCs using their own printer (same model?) or a network printer? Might pay to double-check for latest drivers.
    Mark Liquorman
    See my website for Tips & Downloads and for my Liquorman Utilities.

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: report doesnt print some fields (Access 2000)

One quick thing to I'd try: Create a new report based on the same query (automatically using the wizard) and don't worry about the design, just whether you can see the values you want. Then copy your code, but refer to this new report. This is just a quick test to eliminate the report as a suspect (if the new report works, then something may have corrupted the original report or the code). In the past, I have placed a copy of a working database onto a different computer, and some feature of the database no longer functioned properly. This has occurred even if the computer had the same version of Access and the same version of Windows. I have seen identical code (or macros, buttons, etc...) on seemingly identically setup computers, that works on one, but not on the other. If I delete the non working feature and recreate it from scratch, it then functions properly.