New Lounger
    Thanks

Errors after installing (2003)

I'll try to recall everything up to here:
    1. I installed Outlook 2003
    2. I installed Office 2002 including (accidentaly) Outlook
    3. I uninstalled Office 2002 and then reinstalled w/o Outlook 2002
    4. I brought my .pst file over to another machine and was able to overwrite the one on the new machine
    5. I'm getting errors
    a) When I click send/receive I get an error about "not having permission to perform this action"
    [img]/forums/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img] The form cace file c:documents and settingsmynamelocal settingsapplication dataFORMSFRMCACHE.DAT is not valid. Contact yoru administrator.

What do I do???? I'm insanely frustrated and would be extremely grateful for help.

Thank you.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Errors after installing (2003)

If you install (parts) of different versions of Office, you should always install the older version first, then the newer version. Since you started out in the wrong order, you should completely uninstall both Office XP (2002) and Outlook 2003. Then install Office XP without Outlook, and finally install Outlook 2003.

See Information about running multiple versions of Office with Office 2003 for more details.

Note: why not install only Office 2003? You'll have fewer problems if you install only a single version.

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Errors after installing (2003)

That worked. THANK YOU!

I don't have Office 2003...just Outlook 2003.