New Lounger
    Thanks

outlook calendar (microsoft office 2003)

good morning, im running into a little bump pertaining microsoft outlook calendar this morning. my partner and i are sharing the same computer in the office. we werent always there at the same times due to the work schedule. we wanted to be able to synchonize our schedules into one so that my partner and I could get the same reminder on certain events. we dont want to share the same account due to security purposes but we wanted to have the same calendar on certain things. we know how to share our calendars but we dont know the way to copy stuff and paste it on each other calendar. Thank you for your help

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: outlook calendar (microsoft office 2003)

Welcome to the Lounge.

Assuming (big assumption) that you are on Exchange Server and you each use this PC with two separate user profiles, it might be easier for you both to forward the meetings to each other; open the calendar item and select Actions | Forward.

Post back if this doesn't fit the situation, or doesn't help.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

Thanks

Re: outlook calendar (microsoft office 2003)

The separation of user accounts probably prevents copy and paste. Although it might seem ridiculous to use email for this, since it starts and ends on the same PC, it's the only "easy" thing that comes to mind. User #1 can forward relevant appointments to User #2 as iCalendar or vCalendar items so User #2 can add them to her or his calendar, and vice versa.