4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

code to animate (2000)

Hello, i have not used VB in PP often. I have a slide where a series of shapes drop in one after the other on mouse click. As certain blocks appear and stop at their relative position I need that block to flash a number of times along with one or two other blocks that have previously appeared on the slide, flashing at the same time until the next mouse click. When I say flash it could be the blocks in question are highlighted in comparison to the others. Is there a way to code this? Many thanks Darren.

Silver Lounger
    Thanks

Re: code to animate (2000)

Darren,

I'm not totally sure of what you're trying to do. And I won't be able to help with a VB solution. But for the blocks that have previously appeared, why don't you duplicate those blocks and position them on top of the originals. Then in the animation, select the duplicates and the new block and animate those together. You could group these blocks and apply the animation to the group but I'm not sure about the ability to animate the grouped shape the way you want.

Hope this helps.

Fred

Thanks

Can you post a sample slide?
    [b]Catharine Richardson (WebGenii)
    WebGenii Home Page
    Moderator: Spreadsheets, Other MS Apps, Presentation Apps, Visual Basic for Apps, Windows Mobile

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks for the solutiojs, the duplication works. Simple solution, petty i was too simple to think bout it.

Thanks ver much.

D