Lounger
    Thanks

Printing Tracking Information in Email (Outlook 2000)

It appears that when the sender of an email with tracking on prints that email, the tracking information is printed near the top of the email. If the recipient prints the email, no tracking information is printed. Does anyone know of a way for the sender to print the email without printing the tracking information? Or at least move the tracking information to the bottom of the document? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks

Re: Printing Tracking Information in Email (Outloo

I set up a rule to move all the tracking messages to a separate folder. As a result, Outlook apparently doesn't have time to add the tracking information to the message. This isn't really a solution if you want the tracking information recorded, but I note it as a data point. (And also why I no longer have this problem!)

Lounger
    Thanks

When you move the email to a different folder, you cannot tell who has recieved and read the message right? You lose all tracking capability. Is that right?

(Thanks for your help.)

Thanks

The rule moves the "delivered" and "read" messages from the Inbox to a Receipts folder (because of the visual clutter). The normal process of adding this information to the message lying in the Sent Items folder is disrupted, but if I want to check for myself, I can go to my Receipts folder.