Hi,
I need the Access experts to assist me in understanding some issues with synchronizing.
Lets raise the issue:
I have a design master and a replica. Changes are made in both databases, but the same record in both DB's is changed to have a different QTY value (for argument sake!)
When I open the replica, I choose synchronize and it tells me that a conflict has occured on one record. Options to keep the value or overwrite with conflict value are given. So I say keep value!
Now I expect the design master to have been sync'ed too. BUT, when I open it, it tells me I have conflicting records. It points to the same record, which I have expected to have been resolved already! The same options of keep the value or overwrite with conflict value are given. If I chose Keep value, then the record STILL will have conflicts even though the DB thinks its resolved. My QTY in the replica may be 5 but in the master its 10???

WHY does the need exist to resolve from BOTH sides??? this is very confusing?? Any light on the subject because I am VERY in the dark here!

TIA