3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Append a page to a word doc using code? (Access 20

I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the access forum. I am using a modified code of Helen Fedema's to open word via code from inside access, writing values into a word doc, saving and then showing word.

What I want to do is to be able to append an existing page from a doc to a newly created doc that was made from a dot file. via code

Information in an access quote form is fed into a word dot file which is saved as quotenumber.doc. They now want a second page added with all the sales terms on it.

{thought!} Can a word dot file have more than one page? Can the terms already be in the dot as a second page, all I do is pump values into existing fields on the first page?

Sorry if this seems a bit disjointed but I thought of an alternative half way through writing this.

*** Speak to me, Oh Wise Ones*** (insert visual image of much bowing and scraping)

Many thanks in advance
    "Heading for the deep end"

2. Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Append a page to a word doc using code? (Access 20

Yes, a template can have multiple pages.