2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Date Field (Word 2003)

Please see attachment. Created this document with form fields. The first line - The date is a Text form field (entered off forms toolbar). I locked the document and entered August 21, 2006 in it. The last line which is showing August 21, 2006 - I used Insert | Field... | Field names: CreateDate, an so on}.

Here is my problem. I need the last date to be 30 days pass the first date on line one. In this example I want the date on the last line to automatically change by 30 days. Not sure now to do it??? Help
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. Subscribe to our Windows Secrets Newsletter - It's Free!

Get our unique weekly Newsletter with tips and techniques, how to's and critical updates on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google, etc. Join our 480,000 subscribers!

Excel 2013: The Missing Manual

+ Get this BONUS — free!

Get the most of Excel! Learn about new features, basics of creating a new spreadsheet and using the infamous Ribbon in the first chapter of Excel 2013: The Missing Manual - Subscribe and download Chapter 1 for free!

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Date Field (Word 2003)

Have a look at <post:=249,902>post 249,902</post:> and see if that helps you.

StuartR