Results 1 to 2 of 2
2006-08-30, 15:09 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2001
- Brookline, Massachusetts, USA
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Track Changes behavior (2002, 2003 SP2)
I have found an odd change in behavior between 2002 and 2003. When reviewing changes in 2002, after accepting or rejecting changes, Word advanced automatically to the next change (at least that's what I remember, it's been a while). Word 2003 makes you click Next after each review. Is there an option that will move to the next change automatically?
2006-08-30, 15:26 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2002
- Thanked 29 Times in 29 Posts
Re: Track Changes behavior (2002, 2003 SP2)
You can add a button that opens the old (pre Word 2002!) dialog to the reviewing toolbar:
- Display the Reviewing toolbar.
- Select Tools | Customize...
- Activate the Commands tab if necessary.
- Select All Commands in the list of Categories on the left.
- Select ToolsReviewRevisions in the list of Commands on the right.
- Drag this item to a convenient place on the Reviewing toolbar.
- Right-click the new toolbar button if you want to customize it (modify the caption, assign an icon, ...)
- Click Close when done.