2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Free/Busy Indications (2003)

Hello y'all,

I've set my Calendar Work Week Options at Tools | Options | Preference | Calendar Options | Calendar Work Week as Start time: 7:00 AM and End Time: 3:30 PM.

When a colleague attempts to invite me to a meeting before 7:00 AM or after 3:30 PM, the calendar indicates I am FREE and does not indicate that I am not available, that is busy!

Can I globally set Outlook 2003 to indicate to my colleagues that I am not available before 7:00 AM or after 3:30 PM?

Thanks so much, and,
    G'Day,
    Rich

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Free/Busy Indications (2003)

The start and end times are only used to color the time in between in your own calendar, they don't set the time outside this range as busy - after all, you can use your calendar for private appointments too.

If you really want the time between 3:30 PM and 7:00 AM to be indicated as busy, I think you'll have to create a recurring appointment for this period of time, occurring every day.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Free/Busy Indications (2003)

Hi Hans,

That's what I had anticipated. It would be nice, though, for a way to indicate without having to build a recurring appointment that we're not available at those times.

G'Day,
    Rich