Star Lounger
    Thanks

ConsolidateProjects Method (2003/SR1)

I am trying to consolidate projects in one plan, in read-only mode. The ConsolidateProjects method information states:

To specify that a consolidated project should be inserted as read-only, type (R/O) at the end of the file name in Filenames .
    If the ConsolidateProjects method is used without specifying any arguments, the Insert Project dialog box appears.

However, I have specified arguments, and I have tried placing the (R/O) in many different locations. Nothing seems to work; I still get the dialog asking me if I want to save the file. I want to not only insert the file as read-only, but either suppress the question (Do I want to save ....?) or answer it with "No".

Code that I've got right now is as follows (path is simplified):

ConsolidateProjects Filenames:="Cocuments and SettingsProjectPlansProjectPlanA.mpp", NewWindow:=False, AttachToSources:=False, HideSubtasks:=True

Where do I put the (R/O)? I'm assuming that I have to include the parentheses?
    How do I suppress the question "Do I want to save <filename)?" or answer "No" to it automatically?

Thanks!!

Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: ConsolidateProjects Method (2003/SR1)

OK, I discovered that when I insert them, they are being inserted without links to the original project plans. This is evidently due to the "AttachToSources:=False" argument.

I also learned from a posting elsewhere by Rod Gill that I can use:

Application.DisplayAlerts = False

to turn off the dialog box and

Application.DisplayAlerts = True

to turn it back on.

So I think I'm in good shape now.