2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Open report with criteria (Access 2000)

I have a form to open a report with 2 criteria but I don

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Open report with criteria (Access 2000)

Your report is based on Query1. Query1 is based on the orders and order details tables. Since the order details table is empty, Query1 returns no records. So you'll see Error# in the report.
    There is no need to use Query1, since you use only fields from the orders table. So you might as well base the report on orders instead of on Query1.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thak you for your reply.I have changed accordingly the record source of the report. I have also a grave error somewhere in my command in the Cerificate button.I want to accomplish the following :
    when i have orders, and i click say on order 6, i want to open the report for orders and to show the result as for example "order Nr 6"
    When i open for invoices, and click on say invoice 25, the report must show "nvoice Nr 25". But my report is blank in either cases.Can you help ?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

You used both stLinkCriteria and stLinksCriteria (with an extra s) in your code, but used stLinkCriteria when opening the report. You need to be consistent if you want your code to work. I would use only one variable. See attached version.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Excellent ! Thank you very much, it really works now.Thank you also for the pains you have taken to show me the example