Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Flyout Menu speed (2003)
2006-10-11, 10:13 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2001
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Flyout Menu speed (2003)
Is there a way to reduce the time delay that occurs between the time you highlight a menu option and the time the flyout menu appears? Although it
2006-10-11, 10:27 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2002
- Thanked 28 Times in 28 Posts
Re: Flyout Menu speed (2003)
This is a registry setting that applies to Windows as a whole, it is not specific to Excel.
The usual warnings to be careful while editing the registry apply.
- Select Start | Run...
- Type RegEdit and click OK or press Enter.
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USERControl PanelDesktop
- There should be an entry named MenuShowDelay in the right hand pane.
- Double click this entry to change its value.
- The value of MenuShowDelay is the number of milliseconds the system waits before a menu is displayed.
- The default is 400, you can set it to any value from 0 to 4000. Set it to 0 to minimize the delay.
- Click OK when done.
- Close RegEdit.
- The new setting will become effective after restarting or logging off, then on again.