New Lounger
    Thanks

yahoo games sign in (windows xp)

I don't know if this is the right place to ask about Yahoo games but I will try anyway. When logging on to hearts I keep getting a ,"error when logging in message". Haven't had any problem up till now, this started about 2 weeks ago. I used to be able to get into any of the game rooms, but now I can't. Any help will be much appreciate. Thank You Jack

Thanks

Re: yahoo games sign in (windows xp)

What browser are you using?
    Can you get in using another PC or alternative browser?
    (This thread will likely be moved based on your answers.)

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

What happens if you log in with the same username/password on a different machine? Same problem, or does it go away?
    -Mark

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

I have a Yahoo account but I don't use it for games, only fantasy football. But, I tried going from the Yahoo home page all the way down to hearts and it allowed me to do so. If WyllyWylly's hint is correct, you may be in need of a "cookie cleaning" but I guess it is possible that something could be wrong in your account structure at Yahoo. If you do as I did and start all the way back at http://www.yahoo.com/, which entry screen do you see, as my attachment. If I've already signed in I get the "Albert E" note, otherwise I have to sign in. Can you sign in up here at their home page? If so, maybe the problem is down at their games section and for that I think you'd have to contact Yahoo.