2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook Templage (2003)

A colleague in my office has somehow messed up her Outlook Template (I think). When she creates a new Outlook message, very faintly you can see her signature block she created in Outlook, double spaced and yellow. If she attempts to add text, it is also yellow. We do use Word as our Outlook Editor. I think it has something to do with styles, but it is not affecting Word at all. I changed the Normal Style from Yellow to Black and the Normal Web Style from Yellow to Black, but it doesn't stay changed. Any ideas?
    Charlotte
    Charlotte Quiroz

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook Templage (2003)

(Assuming that the default message format is HTML) have you reviewed her font and other settings in Word under Tools | Options | General | Email options? In desperation you could also directly edit her signatiure files in Word using it as an HTML editor.

Using Word as Editor causes a number of formatting and stability problems, though less so in 2003 than in prior versions. Let's hope MS gets it right in 2007, because Word will be the only editor available!
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook Templage (2003)

I have not checked her email options in Word. I have looked and edited EVERYTHING in Outlook. I'll check Word.
    Thanks.
    Charlotte Quiroz