3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

High Security Warning (XP)

In the last couple of days, whenever I load Word, I get a message saying "This file contains macros with an expired or revoked signature. Snce you are running under High Security Level, these macros will be disabled.

I don't know what I may have done to cause this but wonder how I can get rid of it.

Thanks.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: High Security Warning (XP)

It's probably caused by an add-in (global template). Perhaps temporarily setting macro security to Medium (in Tools | Macro | Security), then restarting Word will reveal which one. Otherwise, try Phil Rabichow's <!post=Systematic Approach to Behavioral Problems in Word,197827>Systematic Approach to Behavioral Problems in Word<!/post>, in particular Step 3, to identify the culprit.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks, your tip did the trick although I still don't know what I did to cause the problem.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

I suspect that the code in one of your Word add-ins has been signed with a digital certificate. Such a certificate may expire after a certain amount of time, causing the code not to be trusted any more if macro security is set to High.