Lounger
    Thanks

Outlook / Exchange (Outlook 2000 )

Is there a way to see the total size of my mailbox on the Exchange server? I occasionally get a message from the admin saying my mailbox is over the size limit but I was wondering if there was a way I can access that info myself so I can better monitor it?
    I tried highlighting my mailbox name and selecting properties but that doesn't show that kind of information there.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Outlook / Exchange (Outlook 2000 )

right click on outlook today icon, choose properties, then folder size. it's not 100% but is pretty close.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Another thing which could help you keep your mailbox size within limits is to add a Size column to a view.
    With Inbox on display :
    <UL><LI>Right click on any column header and select Field Chooser from the short cut menu
    <LI>Left click on Size and drag and drop into header[/list]Since items can be sorted on any column, you can now sort on Size, which will identify obvious candidates for deletion!
    Size can be added to any view, but unfortunately there is no way (that I know of) to do it for all views, so you have to repeat this process as necessary.
    HTH
    Silverback

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

<hr>Size can be added to any view, but unfortunately there is no way (that I know of) to do it for all views, so you have to repeat this process as necessary.
    <hr>
    if you add it to a view using views > current view > customize, when you open each folder using that view next time, it should be added. obviously, this works best if you have the same view on most folders