New Lounger
    Thanks

Web Client stuck on calendar view (unknown)

I am using the web outlook client on IE 6.0. Email seems to work fine, contacts too. I get reminders pop up about appointments. But when I click on "calendar" the right hand panel ahs a spinning hourglass and says "updating view...". It seems to be just stuck there.

I have no access to the server, and don't even know which version of exchange it is running.

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be grateful. Oh and some other data points: firefox handles the calendar fine, although obviously the IE functionality is far greater [1]. Under linux the evolution exchange client works fine.

[1] I only discovered that IE offers a much better web client than other browsers after talking to a friend last night.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Web Client stuck on calendar view (unknown)

IE7's OWA interface is further improved from IE6, especially regarding selecting multiple items by mouse-dragging, also, removing recipients can be done by right clicking rather than opening another dialog; the complexity does tend to make it run slower than FireFox in routine stuff. (I use both, depending on what I'm working on.) Since IE 7 is officially out you might try it and see if the problem is resolved.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS