Star Lounger
    Thanks

Printing report headers (Access 2003/SP2)

I have a monthly report that I need to run for multiple companies. Each companies report has multiple pages of transaction records. I have a query that finds all the records for the month and the report groups and totals amounts by company. I have the breaks in place so that each company starts on a new page and restarts the page numbering. What I haven

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Printing report headers (Access 2003/SP2)

Umm, the page header always prints at the top of the page, above the report header and above all group headers, so in this respect, it shouldn't make a difference whether you use the report header or the group header. Or am I missing something?

Lounger
    Thanks

The Report Header only prints on the first page of the report and the Page Header prints on every page of the report. From my understanding of what you want I believe there are two options:

1) Use a group header for the report title and don't use either the Report Header or the Page Header.
    2) Use a Page Header and no Report Header or Group Header and then write a little code to hide the title when the page is not the first page of a group.

Patrick.

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

If you run this report from a form, then use a loop for each company from the form to print each company.

Uoi can then use the report header in the way it is intended.