Thread: Treo 700

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Treo 700

I use a Treo 700 (with windows CE?) and a practice management software. To exchange appointments Between these two, I must first exchange information with Outlook. So, if I have an appointment in Practice Management, it goes to Outlook and then to the Treo. My problem is I'm getting multiple Holidays in my PM software. I've deleted all the Statutory Holidays in Outlook, is there a way to delete Holidays from the treo sofware? Does anyone know?
    thanks
    charlotte
    Charlotte Quiroz

Thanks

Re: Treo 700

If you have the 700w then you probably are using Pocket Outlook (or whatever it is called these days). If you have the 700p, then you might be using either the built-in Palm Appointment Book or a third party program supplied by your wireless carrrier. The method for removing appointments is likely to be different in each case...

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

It is 700 W. So is Pocket Outlook the same as Outlook? If I remove the holidays from Outlook do you think this will solve my problem?
    Thanks.
    Charlotte Quiroz

Thanks

I haven't used Pocket Outlook or whatever it is called now, but I believe it should synchronize well with Outlook, so deleting holidays from the PC is worth a try. Well, maybe drag them into a new folder (AppointBack) in case you need them later.