Thanks

Re: 3 Steps To Create a PowerPoint Photo Album

> The software you need:
    > Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/XP/2003/2002/2000/

Note that PowerPoint 2000 did not include a Photo Album function. Microsoft released an add-in a couple years later for PowerPoint 2000 users: Create photo albums in a snap with PowerPoint 2000 @ Microsoft Office Online.

New Lounger
    Thanks

3 Steps To Create a PowerPoint Photo Album - Slide (1.0)

3 Steps To Create a PowerPoint Photo Album - Slide Show
    This is the text version of this guide.For a flash show,please clike here
    Flash online show ,
    it is more easy to let you know the outline(using PowerPoint2003 for sample).

This guide helps you step by step to create a Powerpoint photo slide show, which contains sound and pictures. In that way, you can get a surprisingly beautiful photo slide show.
    The software you need:
    Microsoft PowerPoint 2007/XP/2003/2002/2000/( for Powerpoint 2000,please install the add in of microsoft first,there is the download URL at the end of the article )
    Have you ever thought about creating a photo-and-music slide show like you had seen in the exhibition? People like these slide shows because of their beautiful transitions and animations,
    Follow these three simple steps to create a PowerPoint photo slide show for your special event!

Summary of this three steps:
    1,Create a folder contain your photos

2.From the Insert menu, point to Picture, and then click New Photo Album.

Click File/Disk or Scanner/Camera to insert your pictures.

In the Photo Album dialog box, under Album Layout, choose Picture layout and Frame shape options. See how the photos look in the Preview window.

Select other options that you would like to use. When you're finished, click the Create button.

3.Save your presentation, and then view the photo album in Slide Show view.Add slide show transitions and sounds to make your photo album even more fun to view.

STEP ONE: CREATE THE PRESENTATION

Before opening PowerPoint, create a folder on your desktop or in My Documents. Right-click in either location and select New Folder. Then click the folder and name it "Photo Slide Show" or another name. With dozens of photos to work with, creating a folder is necessary.
    Next, Create a New Slide show in PowerPoint.
    Enter the slideshow name by clicking the Title Text box.

STEP TWO: INSERT PHOTOS

Before tackling this step, you'll want to save all your photos on your computer, on a storage device like a floppy or CD, or on the network. If some photos are on paper only, scan and save them to one of the locations mentioned above.
    To add photos to your slide show,
    Click Insert-Picture-New photo album, browse to find the project folder (in which you've saved your photos!), and double-click the photo you want to insert, you can press Ctrl + mouse click or shift + mouse click to choose more photos a time.

You might want to move, rotate, set contrast and brightness or decorate your photo. Just click the photo and then the Editing Toolbar will appear on the title above, editing photos as desired.
    Reorder the sequence of your pictures using the up and down arrow keys below the listing of the pictures
    Choose a picture layout frame shape and a template you like below at

New Lounger
    Thanks

Re: 3 Steps To Create a PowerPoint Photo Album

Thank you very much.I modified it.

4 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: 3 Steps To Create a PowerPoint Photo Album - Slide (1.0)

gaochuhan,

Nice job. 2 days ago I sat down with a friend of mine and showed her how to do this, having a guide like this would have made it a lot easier.

One additional note.

Using PP Photo Album option only allows you to create one style of page for your album. In order to provide a little variety, I will create several photo albums, maybe one with pages of 1 photo each, one with pages of 2 photos and one with pages of 4 photos. I try to be consistent with the frame details. Then I just cut and paste the pages into one album.

Also, great tip on the compression, most people don't know about it and end up with just huge files. Thanks again.