I have a Dell Inspiron 600M which ran into some problems and I had to reinstall Windows XP. I reinstalled the Dell drivers etc. and think I did them well. But I continually get the following System Error:The server {28DD3979-0566-4ED3-9B14-1548B3187491} did not register with DCOM within the required timeout. Now the computer works in my LAN and I can't find anything that is going wrong, but DCOM is posting the message every 30 seconds and I worry that something is wrong that I cannot find. I don't find anything on Microsoft that addresses the problem correctly and Dell is worthless as far as finding any information on this problem. I could use some expert help as I have installed updated drivers from Dell and played around with the stuff. I even removed the System 32 file that is the driver for the Broadcom LAN card, and the .exe file that is associated with the driver, but then I get a diagnostic about that. Does anyone have a solution? I don't need wild guesses but can use expert help about what DCOM is doing.

CBS