New Lounger
    Thanks

Templates (2000)

Where in Word 2000 do I find the Invoice template? It is not in file|new|business planner templates, where I thought it would be. I ran setup from the Office CD and installed all the templates available, but it still wasn't there. Am I looking in the wrong place or is their no invoice temlpate available in word 2000?

Platinum Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Templates (2000)

There is an invoice template for Excel on the Office 2000 Install CD (pfilesmsofficetemplate1033invoice.xlt)
    Subway Belconnen- home of the Signboard to make you smile. Get (almost) daily updates- follow SubwayBelconnen on Twitter.

Thanks

Re: Templates (2000)

Unlike previous versions of Office, the built-in templates are just that - built-in. They do not appear as specific files on your hard drive. The way to access them is through the File => New dialog.

I find an Invoice template in Excel under the Spreadsheet Solutions tab.

OfficeReady ships with several Word invoice formats. It also appears that there were Word invoice forms in Office 97 (although I'm not sure whether they came with or if I downloaded them). You might want to check the Office Update site (or whatever it is that Microsoft is calling it now).
    Charles Kyle Kenyon
    Madison, Wisconsin