2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

text wrap (2003)

I was gong to update an old assignment that I had created in Word 97 to Word 2003. It ncluded a piece of clip art and then I edited the wrap points to have the text follow the shape of the object. I first tried this this morning, and everything seemed to work as it had in the old 97 version of Word. But this afternoon I tried to do the assignment again from start to finish, and now the text doesn't wrap as it did before. I can only get text to be on the left side OR the right side of the pcture, not both. And when I edt the wrap points, the text moves down below the picture compeltely. I have tried what seems to be every possibly combination and it's not working.

But just now, on my home computer, I change the Layout to 'Tight' and it wraps on both sides, just as it was doing ths mornng at school. ?????? There must be some setting that I'm overlookng that is causing my school computer to not wrap. What might it be?

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: text wrap (2003)

Probably just a glitch. You should be always be able to specify the text wrap in the Layout tab of Format | Picture so that text wraps around the picture, not just to the left or right.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: text wrap (2003)

I never got my school computer to wrap this correctly, but it worked OK for all of the students, so we made it through the assignment.