2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

insert logo/graphic in email (Outlook 2003)

I have a user who would like to send emails where the body of the email looks like a letter done on our letterhead. the way they are doing that now is to create the document in Word (with the logo inserted in the Word document) and using the Send to Mail recipient option. When they send it it looks okay but sometimes the graphic/logo shifts to the right or left instead of staying centered horizontally in the email. Is there a way to do this so we know where the graphic will be when it is received? I tried locking the graphic in the Word document but it still moved. If there is a way to do this all in Outlook without creating it in Word that would be an option as well. Thanks for your help.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: insert logo/graphic in email (Outlook 2003)

You can create stationery with the company letterhead, and either set it as the default stationery to be used for all e-mails, or use it for specific e-mails only.
    The stationery editor in Outlook is rather limited, it's easier to use the one in Outlook Express. Stationery created in Outlook will automatically be available in Outlook too.
    See:
    Outlook Express: Personalize Your E-Mail Messages
    Personalize your e-mail messages with Outlook options

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,059 Times in 928 Posts

Do a search in help for 'stationery'. That will give you lots of information. I think that may be a better option for you.

Joe
    Joe

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Using stationery is frowned on here, but thanks for the suggestions!