Lounger
    Thanks

Calendar Date Navigation Pane (2003 - SP2)

On calendar how do I move the date navigation pane to the right side of the screen?? I have it set up that way on my old PC that had Outlook 2003. I have a new PC and can't figure out how to get the date navigation to the right side of the calendar. Using the View, Arrange ... doens't seem to offer any options to do that.

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Calendar Date Navigation Pane (2003 - SP2)

Do you mean the current month thumbnail which appears when you drag the right-side calendar border 1
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

Lounger
    Thanks

Yes ... the current month thumbnail ... How do I get that to appear on the right side of the screen instead of the left??

Uranium Lounger
    Thanks

My response had a hint in it, but see also <!post=this thread, 432,685>this thread<!/post>.
    -John ... I float in liquid gardens
    UTC -7ąDS

Lounger
    Thanks

Ok, John I figured it out; your response didn't have a hint ... it actually had the answer! When I was in calendar I dragged the right side of the screen to the left and the calendar thumbnail / navigation pane appeared to the right of the screen .... where I wanted it to be.

Now let me get on my soap box about Microsoft ..... Why oh why isn't that simple maneuver saying it will move the calendar thumbnail to the right by dragging the right side of screen to left anywhere in the MS Outlook help???? I spent a couple hours searching outlook help and tearing my hair out and never did find the answer there. Thank goodness for Woody's lounge and to you JohnBF. Thank You again!