Results 1 to 1 of 1
2007-01-24, 16:51 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
- Crowborough, Sussex, England
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Rules don't work, etc. (Office XP)
I tried the Beta release of Office 2007, but have recently uninstalled it. I am now having trouble with Outlook.
1) The old email rules I set up are no longer working, and they cannot be modified or deleted.
2) Quite a number of the emails I received over the period I had Office 2007 cannot now be seen. The sender, subject line and attachments are all OK, but the body of the message is totally blank. More recent ones are alright.
3) Sometimes links to web sites fail, and I get an error message saying that AVG did not launch sucessfully. I do not use AVG; although I have a dowloaded copy, it is not installed.
I am using Windows XP Home, SP2, and have CA Security Suite installed, with standard settings.
Can any of you knowledgable people help me with this?
Thanks in advance.