5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Option buttons on form (all)

I created the attached MS Word form. The people I am sending this form to are experiencing an issue. Some people can fill out the form just fine, being able to select the option buttons. Others cannot get the option buttons to work. Though I am the creator of the form, I myself cannot get the radial buttons to work once I take form out of Control Toolkit edit mode AND protect the document. If I don
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Option buttons on form (all)

I'm using a PC with Word 2002 at the moment. I can use the option buttons even if the document is protected for forms. Perhaps it's different in Word 2003.

You now have a form text field from the Forms toolbar for Procurement Employee. You can replace this with a form dropdown field. When you have inserted the dropdown field (while the document is unprotected, of course), double click it to add names to the list.

You could also replace each group of option buttons with a form dropdown list with items "Did not meet expectations", etc. That should work on all PC's.

5 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Thanks, maybe it is the version of Word. I will post back if I figure it out.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

I have Word 2003 and the form did not work as received. When I exited the design mode and protected the doc using the Forms toolbar, everything worked.

Fred