2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Standard footer for outgoing e-mails (Outlook 2003 SP2)

Our company has recently installed a new server running SBS R2, and moved the e-mail system to the bundled version of Exchange (with an Outlook front end).

This migration seems to have killed off the standard footer we used to automatically append to all outgoing e-mails (giving the normal company contact details and disclaimers).

We have tried to set this up in Exchange, but cannot find where to put it.

My IT guy tells me that in Exchange, it is impossible to create a standard footer to be applied to all outgoing e-mails, and that I will need to spend a further

Thanks

Re: Standard footer for outgoing e-mails (Outlook

Does <post:=400,251>post 400,251</post:> help? Otherwise, a quick search for 'disclaimer' in this forum may bring up some other ideas.

Thanks

Re: Standard footer for outgoing e-mails (Outlook

I can't find it, but I think there was a thread recently indicating that the VBScript approach does not work with MAPI mail clients, i.e., mail sent using Outlook. That doesn't sound right, so hopefully that is incorrect.

For paid products, GFI Mail Essentials will handle it. Here's the manual section on disclaimers: http://support.gfi.com/manuals/en/me...nual-1-20.html.