2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Nero Vision Express 3

I have been working on Slide Shows for someone and at the end trying to burn them. I keep getting a message that the Burning has failed and to check the log. I have attached the log because I cannot make any sense of it and was wondering if anyone could give me a clue as to what my problem is according to the log.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks

Re: Nero Vision Express 3

Franny,
    Sorry but most of the log file is in French. What I can make out though, I can't see any obvious error indicated.

Are you able to burn anything else without using Nero?
    Have you checked in Device Manager to see if your CD drive is enabled and with no "yellow flags" on it?
    Do you have just one or more than one burner on your system?
    BOB
    http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/flags/USA.gif http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/f...sachusetts.gif

Long ago, there was a time when men cursed and beat on the ground with sticks. It was called witchcraft.
    Today it is called golf!

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Nero Vision Express 3

Viking3 I want to thank you for answering and I am really sorry about the log being in French. I'm helping someone that is using French software and never realized the log was in French. Thanks for trying, I will look into what you mentioned.