2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

No Watermark (FP 2003)

Cannot get a graphic to display as a watermark. Set Page Properties > Format > select graphic . tick "display as watermark". But is dosn't. Design - Preview - have uploaded it but it always displays as a normal graphic. Any help please?

Thanks

Re: No Watermark (FP 2003)

I'm not sure what you expecting as a 'watermark'. From FP Page Properties Help:
    <hr>Background picture Adds a graphic to the background of the Web page. If the graphic is not as wide or as long as the Web page, the graphic repeats in the background of the page and scrolls with the text and other elements in the page.

Make it a watermark Adds a graphic to the background of the Web page as a watermark. If the graphic is not as wide or as long as the Web page, the graphic repeats in the background of the page and does not scroll with the text and other elements in the page. It remains fixed in the background.<hr>
    Note the difference with regards to scrolling.

If you are looking for some kind of 'transparency', I think you need to create a 'washed-out' image to load in the first place.

2 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: No Watermark (FP 2003)

Thanks Leif, I was obviously expecting too much from this feature. Will experiment with a washed out image