New Lounger
    Thanks

Nuisance Fax Installation on boot up (Windows XP Home)

Here are the threads of the solution to my problem of nuisance persistant fax installation attempts on boot up. Thanks to Viking333 AKA Bob. I have attached a file containing our coms. Unfortunately there is a block of sent and received messages.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Nuisance Fax Installation on boot up (Windows

Not trying to make life tough on you, Jimmy, but you should have made this post in your original thread, <post:=633,536>post 633,536</post:>, as suggested by Bob. (Rule 3)

During your attached series of PMs with Bob I see that he also told you, in a manner of speaking, about Lounge Rule 10 as well. A PM or two is fine and dandy, but there are many others who DO benefit from the dialogue in a thread, so PMing should be kept to a minimum.

Lastly, it only took a few minutes with Word to rearrange the text of your attachment to make it easier to read. That edit is attached to this post.
    Attached Files Attached Files

New Lounger
    Thanks

Big Al

I am new to this web site, and take Bob's and your comments to heart. And see the advantages of open threads.

Regards
    Jimmy

Thanks

Jimmie,
    Thank you.
    I know as you tune in more and more to the Lounge, you will see it's a really GOOD group of people who want to help others.
    Don't hesitate to post any questions you may have. Someone will jump in and answer you.
    BOB
    http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/flags/USA.gif http://lounge.windowssecrets.com/S/f...sachusetts.gif

Long ago, there was a time when men cursed and beat on the ground with sticks. It was called witchcraft.
    Today it is called golf!