Lounger
    Thanks

Combine Sheets for simultanious input (Excel 2003)

In my code I am combining Sheet1, Sheet2, Sheet3 if the the active cell falls in a specified range.
    Here is my problem. Once the sheets are combined or selected I can enter data in Sheet1 and the information will populate in Sheet2 and Sheet3 in the same range. Then, I modify Sheet2 cell(1,1) with a value and go to Sheet1. Now the values in Sheet1 cell(1,1) = 1 and Sheet2 cell(1,1) = 2, which is okay. Now I select Sheet1 cell(1,1) and do a copy and paste in cells(1,2) and (1,3), during which the sheets are grouped. When i return to Sheet2 I see that the values in cell(1,2) and cell(1,3) are equal to 2 and not 1.
    Is there a way to group sheets and be able to use copy paste which will populate the sheets with the numbers modified in the active sheet?

I hope I didn't confuse you.

Thanks.

Plutonium Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Combine Sheets for simultanious input (Excel 2003)

I think you'll have to paste to each sheet separately, or write a macro to do so.

3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

The way that would be done without VBA would be to first copy the new values on the Top Active Sheet of your Group. Then Select the range of new values on the active sheet. Lastly, Choose Edit Fill Across Worksheets. When the dialog box opens selects All.

To see the code just record a Macro doing the above and then modify lthe code to fit within your Macro.

Good Luck

Tom Duthie

Lounger
    Thanks

Thank you Tom. This helped solving my problem.