3 Star Lounger
    Thanks

Re: Backlit Keyboard

Hi John,

I have a Saitek Eclipse and wouldn't be without it. The key response is firm and positive, the keycaps are laser-etched so they won't rub off and it has a satisfying weightiness to it. To my detriment I use my keyboard directly below the monitor at present, so I don't get the whole backlit effect, but I'll soon be changing to a desk with a separate keyboard drawer. Here's a site with 48 reviews of this keyboard: eBuyer.com

Buy it!

Thanks

Backlit Keyboard

I am looking for a backlit keyboard for my PC. I looked at the "gamer" one from Logitech, but I'm not a gamer and that has more stuff than I need. I looked at the new one from Microsoft, but again, this is designed more for Multi-Media and besides I tried one of their laser mouses on my laptop and quietly and quickly through it out in favor of the Logitech V400. The Microsoft one didn't go to sleep when the computer did so the battery life was poor, and it seeed to only work when it wanted to, not when I needed it.
    Im looking very seriously at the IoPlus Saitek Eclipse Illuminated Keyboard PZ30AU at TigerDirect.com and am wonderng if anyone has used this or has any suggestions on others. The are some pretty expensive ones out there but my wallet is limited.

Edited by Big Al to repair a bad URL link. It looked like this: http://linkhttp:// which is bad syntax for The Lounge.
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)

Thanks

Re: Backlit Keyboard

Thanks. I got it at Circuit City last week and really like it. Now I can use my computer w/o a light being on
    Thanks John
    Teamwork is essential; it gives the enemy other people to shoot at. (Murphy's War Laws #39)